Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 4 Antworten
und wurde 427 mal aufgerufen
 Schwafelforum -
burki Offline

21.01.2011 18:37
Forummitglied "titus" löschen ... Antworten

Tach Klaus_Webmaster,

wenn du anwesend bist, solltest du titus aus diesem Forum löschen, weil er andere Mitmenschen! abzoggen will ...
Hier ein Auszug aus meiner PM :

From Desmond Uwah.
Abidjan, Ivory Coast
West Africa.

Dear, i decided to contact you for friendship and assistace.I am desmond uwah the only child of late chief and Mrs Marthias Uwah,my father was put to death by his business associates during the Presidential ellction and during my fathers sickness he called me on his sick bed as his only child because my mother died when i was young and he told me about the money($11.500.000) he deposited in a bank here in our country that it was because of this money he was poisoned that if he die's i shall look for some one whom i trust to help me transfer this money out of this our country to his account for investment purpose abroad while i will continue my education then the person will be managing the investment.Dear am soliciting your assistance to help me transfer this money out of this country for my life sake while i will come to meet you to continue my education in your country.
Dear am looking forward to hear from you so that we can discuss on what will be your compensation for this assistace.As i have some documents that relates to this transfer.
Please reply me directely on this my private mail box for more details.

Desmonduwah@rocketmail.com
or call me
+225 66117687

Expecting to hear from you.
Thanks
Desmond Uwah

antworten

Hier ist Handeln & Anwesenheit angesagt ...

Gruß Burki

tnt-celle Offline

21.01.2011 19:54
#2 RE: Forummitglied "titus" löschen ... Antworten

hi leute,

habe den selben müll von `titus´

erhalten.....

also achtung!!!!

gruß
TNT

bello ( Gast )
22.01.2011 18:32
#3 RE: Forummitglied "titus" löschen ... Antworten

ich hab die gleiche Mitteilung erhalten.

gv73c Offline

24.01.2011 18:14
#4 RE: Forummitglied "titus" löschen ... Antworten

hab ich auch erhalten
englisch kann ich eh nicht lesen

The Gixxer Factory Offline

24.01.2011 20:48
#5 RE: Forummitglied "titus" löschen ... Antworten

Titus du Pfeife!!! Falsches Forum zum Geld betteln. Die Typen hier stecken die ganze Kohle in ihre Gixxen !!!! Also Abgang nach Burkina Faso du Sack !!!

Grüße Tom

«« HALLO ...
Freischalten »»
 Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz